Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Dragonfly



Finally, I have my camera in hand when a dragonfly is around. Not the best picture, a bit to warm I think. Needs a CPL or ND filter, items I have, but I didn't want to miss the shot. My fat fingers scrolled the wheel changing the exposure to + .7 also. That doesn't help. It's the same wheel I use for changing shutter speed. Old habits I guess. Note to self, check your setting, have more patience, do it right the first time, if you miss this one another opportunity will present itself. Lessons I still need to learn!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Warm schwarm. :-) I think it's a fabulous shot, despite your self-criticism. I know how you feel, though, because I'm my worst critic.

The background makes the focal point shine and compliments it beautifully.

Just Jame said...

very cool, great detail

Anonymous said...

Even with your self-criticism I still think this is a wonderful shot- its not often you get to take the picture fast enough or even have your camera at the ready for a photograph like this...