Monday, November 16, 2009

Good Morning Sunshine



Taken as the sun began to rise. It was cold and windy at the top of the mountain ridge, and I asked myself why? Why did you get up so early and out of a warm bed? Getting out early has it's rewards. A beautiful sun rise, the sun warming the frost off the grass and my fingers! The crisp fresh air and a view that reminds me, I have so much to be thankful for. After taking a few pictures, I joined my friend who had already gotten into the truck because he was cold. A good warm truck, one of those things I am thankful for. Yes, my friend too! Had he not agreed to go with me I would have stayed in bed and missed this shot!

Nikon D200, 70-200mm f/2.8 lens zoomed out to 200mm, aperture priority mode set at f/22, 1/15 sec., ISO 100, and a good tripod.

5 comments:

holdingmoments said...

And what a beautiful shot too. Worth getting up for David.

Marka said...

The sun looks so warm!

Minnette said...

Beautiful shot!

Woody said...

Very peaceful. Lovely shot!

Jeff Farabee said...

Just want to say WOW! I'd love to have been there.