Thursday, May 7, 2015

Bryce Canyon, Southern Utah

 We (my family and I) are in the parking lot of Sunset Point in Bryce Canon, Utah. Most everyone has gone for the night to their tents, rvs or hotels for the night. Not me, I have a camera that needs a work out! I wanted to see if it will capture stars and other interesting night shots. You can see Orion's Belt and a few wispy clouds. I was very happy to get this and a few other pictures. The Olympus Stylus 1 is an awesome point and shot camera.
 
 Leaving Bryce Canyon on Highway 12, I pulled over to get a shot of a vehicle going through the tunnel. This is one of two tunnels you would pass under on your way to Bryce Canyon.
 
 Red Canyon on Highway 12 going into Bryce Canyon to see the sunrise at Sunrise Point, Bryce Canyon, Utah. A must see place any time of the day!
 
 The Big Dipper, I believe this was on Highway 12 in the area of Red Canyon. Converted to black and white with a few other enhancements.



No comments: