Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Sparks Flyin'

 
This is a photograph I took during a summer camp-out (2014) with family, but I don't think I ever posted it. I almost got in trouble for this one! Someone see sparks and think you are up to no good. This was over water and not even the dock could catch fire. It was plastic! Harbor patrol, I think it was them, zipped by to see what was going on. They were sitting back far enough to see me and waited to see if I would do it again. I saw them and didn't do any more. Turned out great I think. I love the reflection and bounce of the sparks off the water and dock.  Had another idea but didn't want to be in any trouble.
I am realizing I don't post as often as I used to. I have found a new years resolution to work on! Time to look in the archives again. What else will I find?

No comments: