Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Summer Time Fun






I do not often shoot 1/8000 of a second, but it is fun when I do! All of these shots are 1/8000 of a second, f/2.8 and ISO 800. Some edits where done too, but not much. My camera is "older" and I can see pixels, red, green, blue in the pictures. I took them out and did some levels adjustment.
I must say I have great neighbors, they will send there kids over for some water balloon smashing fun. The idea came from a video clip I was shown about a photographer who does "Water Wigs". He uses strobes, fashion models and a costly triggering system. Awesome stuff, I 'll bet you can google "Water Wigs" to find his work. I did my own low tech copy. Thanks to my kids and the neighbors for the great pics. I am willing to do it again if you are! Enjoy the summer time.

4 comments:

Davine said...

Oh what fun that looks and great shots. What great kids they would have loved it - hope it was warm weather.

Chrisitne said...

these are very cool! I like the ones from the campout the best..where it looks like the water is coming out from the head instead of down on it.

Yep said...

Those a great! Not easy to get the timing right I imagine. Nice work!

Luís said...

Fantastic work. Great shots!
acoresnature.blogspot.com