Monday, February 27, 2012

Arches National Park

These are the arches called the Windows, North Window on the left and South Window on the right.

Turret Arch

Looking West from the trail.



Arches National Park was a beautiful weekend get away. It snowed while we were there, putting a damper on the day we planned to photograph the area. The trip was not a total loss as you can see. The touch of snow gave the pictures a  nice wintry look. I could not have planned it any better. I can now check off the bucket list Arches and Moab, but believe me I want to go back!


6 comments:

Carolyn Ford said...

oh, i think the snow made the trip more than successful! very very beautiful photos!!!

whitey said...

This is so on my bucket list to do in the winter season. After seeing your shots I need to get back there. I was at Windows at sunset it looks like you were there more in the morning? Love the gnarly tree!

Chad said...

The snow really makes a difference. Love that white and red contrast. Beautiful photos all.

Chad said...

a

Chad said...

Beautiful photos. Love the snow contrasting the redrock. Nice work.

judy said...

Hey, loved your dove and magpie story! It was funny! I watch mine to see if that happens.
judy