Sunday, September 19, 2010

Sunset Sunday




Scott Law at Finding Another View does a Sunset Sunday each week, and I finally have one to post on a Sunday. Go and visit his blog page. He has some great stuff. This was shot during the Nikon sponsored shoot out, September 11, 2010. The funny thing about this picture is I used my own equipment! D200, Sigma 18-50mm lens, f/13, 1/80 of a sec., ISO 100. Go figure! I do have a sunset picture I'll post later, that was shot with a 300mm f/2.8 lens. I had four others with me who borrowed Nikon equipment and I helped them with any questions, so I didn't shot much myself. It was a fun night. I look forward to the next one.

6 comments:

Lisa said...

Stunning Beautiful light.
Gorgeous Work.
Have a great night.

darlin said...

Beautiful sunset David, I love the colors!

Here I Am Carrie said...

The beauty of a sunset is always worth stopping to see.

Dawning Inspiration said...

That color and composition draws me right in...beautiful!

Scott Law said...

Hey David, thanks for coming along on the Sunset Sunday. You don't often get a very pretty sunset without clouds but you sure did here. Love the color gradation on this.

Yep said...

Sunsets are some of my favorite photos. You did a bang up good job on this one.